[arin-ppml] v4 to v6 obstacles

RudOlph Daniel rudi.daniel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 01:25:42 EDT 2009

Hi Roger
Your suggestion is that NAT-PT is not going to be a worker, which was also
the suggestion of RFC4966. So what alternatives do we have for 100% v6
access to v4 and how can we live with less than 100% if the solution is as
you suggest not yet available?

Seems to me that a short term strategy has turned into a longterm roadblock
to v6 progress?

Rudi

From: Roger Marquis <marquis at roble.com>