[arin-ppml] [ppml] alternative realities (was PIv6 for legacy holders (/wRSA + efficient use)) (fwd)

Warren Johnson warren at wholesaleinternet.com
Sat Oct 24 15:48:41 EDT 2009

Randy,

You're right, I'm certainly not a nobel prize winning economist and I'm sure
it was very interesting reading.  I did book mark it but didn't get a chance
to check it out.  It would be interesting for someone to take the study and
apply it to ipv4 addresses space.

It looks to me like the "net amateur" part is a 'slight' but I can't tell
for sure.  I am an advocate of anyone with an opinion on this or any matter
to speak it regardless of credentials as we all have something to input. I
try to find value in everyone's opinion regardless of education. Otherwise
we'd have very short conversations in the world.

As for cranking ourselves up into a lynch mob. That's offbase.  I'm not
suggesting any particular course of action only brainstorming on what could
happen when we're out of v4 Ips.  You never know what might popup when
people are brainstorming that ends up being critical.  I get into trouble a
lot for playing "what-if" games :-).

Thanks,
Warren