[arin-ppml] Geoff's screed

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Wed Oct 14 12:10:17 EDT 2009

Joe,

I was actually rather glad to see his response.  An attack of that type lets
me know that the speaker is trying to defend a specious argument and is
falling back on intimidation and character attacks to support a bad premise.

When people break out in personal or character attacks I know I can discount
or ignore their argument.  It saves me a lot of work as I don't actually
have to look at what they are saying.

JMHO

Is it at all possible Milton that you can respond to something without
initiating a personal attack against someone. It's a bit slimy for an
academic respond in this fashion.

cheers
joe baptista