[arin-ppml] IP Address Fee Structure Policy and the RightofEducation

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Mon Nov 30 11:11:20 EST 2009

> Now I'm curious as to why that flag has 51 stars.

My guess is that he worships Herman Johannes Xennt who declared a former
NATO bunker in the Netherlands to be an independent country. But since
it was hard to make a case for his high-school being a similarly
independent country, they settled for putting up a modified flag and
claiming that they are the 51st state of the United States.

But why should I guess. Let's give Google a go:

Querfurt 51st state

<http://community.abcfamily.go.com/users/spyro02>

So, it seems that all of Sachsen-Anhalt is now part of the United
States. I wonder how many electoral college votes they have?

--Michael Dillon

P.S. If Steiermark, Austria would do the same, the the current governor
of California could end up being the next President of the USA, having
been born in the 52nd state...