[arin-ppml] IP Address Fee Structure Policy and the Right of Education

Christopher Mettin cmettin at gqbc-online.com
Mon Nov 30 09:54:47 EST 2009

Exactly, that is the point.

Thank you, Bill.

IANA told me this is the right list for the goal we aim on, getting an IP
address from ARIN.
If this mailing list would approve a policy change so that educational
institutions are eligible for free IP address assignments, than there were
no discussion on fees necessary anymore (except for surcharges, etc.). The
policy change would have to define the term education
institution/organization and then this should full-fill all the address
assignment requirements for such a project GQHS is planning.

Sincerely yours,
Christopher Mettin
Gymnasium Querfurt High School