[arin-ppml] Continuation: Policy Change Request: IP Address Assignment to Educational and Non-Commercial Organizations

Christopher Mettin cmettin at gqbc-online.com
Sat Nov 28 21:44:34 EST 2009

ARIN Community,

The ISP just doesn't corporate and we can't change it since the state pays
the contract and it has been renewed for 2 years some months ago.

Hamachi doesn't work for us, I've tried it.

And isn't charging a fee for a service the same as selling a good? Both
involve a thing and money traded.

Sincerely yours,
Christopher Mettin
Gymnasium Querfurt High School