[arin-ppml] Continuation: Policy Change Request: IP Address Assignment to Educational and Non-Commercial Organizations

Christopher Mettin cmettin at gqbc-online.com
Sat Nov 28 19:00:06 EST 2009

We just need maybe 2 or 3 blocks containing up to 255 hosts (of IP v4
addresses).

We have partner schools in several US states. We plan to create a program
allowing us to share classroom resources and to communicate directly.
Unfortunately, our ISPs assign us dynamic IP addresses only and thus they
change every 24 hours. Static IP addresses allow us to allow a connection
establishment without allowing people other than our students to join. But
having dynamic IP addresses only, we are forced to allow access by the
entire ISP subnet which could mean a potential harm to our network.

Can anyone provide us with a bunch of addresses?
We would be very grateful. But such a chance should available to anyone else
of the named parties as well.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Christopher Mettin