[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2009-1: Transfer Policy -Revisedandforwarded to the Board

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Fri May 8 18:40:23 EDT 2009

My phone is the original Moto Q running Windows Mobile 5.
Incidentally, I really prefer it over the new Q's because
the new Q's don't have a headphone jack anymore, although
that's neither here nor there.

Anyway, I checked again and your right - but, the phone does
get IPv4 dynamically assigned  (out of the 99.200.0.0/13 range).
Normally, there is no IP address on it.

Ted