[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2009-1: Transfer Policy - Revised andforwarded to the Board

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Wed May 6 11:06:34 EDT 2009

{much freely done snipping}

> I am just leery of people saying that such-and-such is happening right
> now and offering no proof that it's actually happening.
>
> Ted

I believe the proof of what I am talking about is all of the unused IPv4
space that is not being returned so that it can be held as a speculative
commodity.  Inaction in itself is a proof.

I must say I feel better now.  For a while there Ted and I were agreeing on
most issues.  It had me concerned.  (Light hearted levity Ted, don't take it
serious  ;)  )