[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2009-3 (Global): Allocation of IPv4 Blocks to Regional Internet Registries

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Mon Mar 30 17:06:54 EDT 2009

On 30 Mar 2009 Martin Hannigan wrote:

> Scott,
>
> You already pointed out that there was no consensus to move this
> policy forward and there still appears to be none. You haven't
> included not advancing this policy in the options that you provided to
> the community either.

Not in those exact words but I believe that is the intent of

"- If you oppose 2009-3 completely, do you believe that current policy is
adequate, or would you support some other mechanism to allow for the
reallocation of IPv4 blocks between RIRs?"

> You're pushing the line between fairness and
> zealous advocacy quite hard from my perspective.

I thought he was being fair.

David Farmer				     Email:	farmer at umn.edu
Office of Information Technology
Networking & Telecomunication Services
University of Minnesota			     Phone:	612-626-0815
2218 University Ave SE			     Cell:		612-812-9952
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029		     FAX:	612-626-1818