[arin-ppml] How hard is it for ARIN to transition to IPv6? (was: How hard is it to transition to IPv6?)

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Mar 28 10:32:35 EDT 2009

Thanks for the interesting thread, Leo. It really looks like the IPv6
ball is rolling and I am sure that Google's example will be very
useful to many of us trying to convince organisations to embrace IPv6
now.

My question is somehow analogous: how hard is it for ARIN to
transition to IPv6?
In particular, I'd like to find out when will ARIN's mail-servers
(including the list manager) be distributing mail out using IPv6? I
can see IPv6 in, but no IPv6 out.

Thanks,

Olivier

--