[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2009-1: Transfer Policy (Using the Emergency PDP)

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Thu Mar 26 19:30:39 EDT 2009

On 26 Mar 2009 Owen DeLong wrote:

> On Mar 26, 2009, at 11:43 AM, David Farmer wrote:
> >
> > 3. Are there parts of 2008-2 the community would want back in
> > without the original 3 year sunset clause of 2008-6?
> >
> Yes, but, I think there is a distinct lack of consensus around which
> parts. I believe that is how we arrived at 2008-6 instead of 2008-2.

I agree, but I was hoping that maybe the actions of the Board
and the limited time for comment might help focus the
community on a consensus for one of or two of them.

Like maybe;

- A releasing organization, can't recive IPv4 addresses in the
subsequent 12 months

and;

- The receiving organization, can't have released IPv4 address
in the preceeding 12 months

=======
David Farmer				     Email:
farmer at umn.edu
Office of Information Technology
Networking & Telecomunication Services
University of Minnesota			     Phone:	612-626-
0815
2218 University Ave SE			     Cell:
612-812-9952
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029		     FAX:	612-626-
1818