[arin-ppml] Approval of board meeting minutes (was re: 2009-1)

Lee Howard spiffnolee at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 20:10:46 EDT 2009

Ted said:
> It has been 2 business days since this happened, surely that is
> enough time for the Board to post it's explanation by now.

As Secretary, I will point out that our Bylaws
https://www.arin.net/about_us/corp_docs/bylaws.html  require us
to post meeting minutes, following an approval procedure that is
publicly available: https://www.arin.net/about_us/boardguidelines.html#approval
That procedure says we give Board members 10 days to review
minutes before publishing them.  This helps to make sure we have
accurate minutes.  The minutes of the March 18 meeting have
been  sent to the Board for approval.

We also require notice be given to Board members before a meeting
[Bylaws], which makes it very difficult for the body to respond
quickly to an email thread.

Lee