[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal2008-6:Emergency TransferPolicyforIPv4Addresses - Last Call

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Fri Jan 9 14:53:54 EST 2009

Don't do that..  we work way to hard to keep people from moving here as it
is.  Hmm..  I guess it is time to start recirculating the stories of all the
bicyclists that froze to death up here, the deaths from boredom, et.al..

Actually the Dakotas are a great place to live, just don't expect someone
else to entertain you up here.

And actually companies in ND *are* working on running fiber to everyone..