[arin-ppml] 2008-6 What should the AC do

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Tue Jan 6 15:11:54 EST 2009

This is my preferred approach as well. as indicated in an earier message, Darte's revision of Herrin's proposed revision is actually acceptable as is.
also, inaction is not an option. in this case, not to decide is to decide.

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
Internet Governance Project:
http://internetgovernance.org