[arin-ppml] (curiosity) a policy which addresses which POC contacts ARIN should spam?

Jeff Wheelhouse jdw at capequilog.com
Thu Feb 26 21:45:01 EST 2009

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 8:37 PM, Jo Rhett <jrhett at svcolo.com> wrote:

> Would it be
> difficult to define exactly which POC contacts should receive non-
> specific ARIN communications?

ARIN likes mailing lists.  Maybe there could be one called
arin-announce at and we could make up our own minds about how much we'd
like to be spammed?
Except that I checked on a lark and it turns out there is *already* an
arin-announce list, and this particular announcement doesn't seem to have
made the cut.

I don't think I'm quite as piqued as Jo sounds, but I don't like closing
multiple bogus tickets either.  If, as stated, this was done in response to
an ARIN customer request to do it, this ARIN customer would like to request
that it not be done anymore.

Thanks,
Jeff