[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal: Protective Usage Transfer Policyfor IPv4 Address

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Tue Feb 10 11:19:07 EST 2009

OK, most of the time I can at least understand the intent of what is being
proposed..
In this case I am at a loss as to what the issue is much less what the
language proposes..
Maybe it is just early and my brain isn't working yet, but could someone
offer a plain English translation or an example?

Kevin