[arin-ppml] FW: SWIPs & IPv6

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Sat Dec 5 16:18:12 EST 2009

Notice how silly the discussion has become. We are no longer discussing the purpose of the data collected, what data is needed to fulfill that purpose, and the development of a reasonable access policy, but a false dichotomy between total, indisciriminate open access and someone cutting themselves off from all contact. totally irrelevant.
From: arin-ppml-bounces at arin.net [arin-ppml-bounces at arin.net] On Behalf Of Kevin Kargel [kkargel at polartel.com]
Again Ted has a point, however non-pc it is presented.

I would be interested to hear about how many brick and mortar businesses survive when they delist their phone number, take themselves out of the phone book, remove all advertising so nobody can contact them, and take all the signage off their store front.