[arin-ppml] Summary: lowering the ARIN minimum allocation

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Mon Aug 3 14:48:16 EDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Leo Bicknell<bicknell at ufp.org> wrote:
> I would prefer a new policy look directly at multi-homing end-users
> in IPv6, and if there are smart things we can be doing there.

Leo,

I did that a month ago but the AC shot it down. If they have any
better ideas, they haven't offered them.

Even if we revive that discussion, the IPv4 issues and the IPv6 issues
are distinct from each other just as the single and multihomed
minimums have a different set of issues. They can and probably should
be considered separately and addressed with different policy
proposals.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

Falls Church, VA 22042-3004