[arin-ppml] market musings

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Thu Apr 30 16:33:55 EDT 2009

I agree and stipulate that fear of coup on conservation issues is only one
issue, but it seems to be the big one that everyone keeps coming back to as
a justification for an IP market.  The others (routeability and
registration) are eminently manageable by other means.

I see nothing in RFC2050 that mandates a market be established.  Just
because a market could be established does not mean it should be
established.

Kevin