[arin-ppml] Does this apply to Transfers too?

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Tue Apr 21 14:47:35 EDT 2009

The issue here is that any less than scrupulous admin probably also has the
ability to create any email address he wants to and pass that on to ARIN as
the contact.  Because of this I really don't see this step adding any real
world security or fidelity.  Or are you saying that the dishonest people
would be unlikely to cheat like that?

I believe though, that the contact will be made by certified postal mail,
not by email.

Kevin