[arin-ppml] Does this apply to Transfers too?

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Tue Apr 21 13:44:56 EDT 2009

In bigger companies it is just a longer chain of command.  The tech attests
to the Admin, the Admin attests to the department head, the department head
attests to the CTO, the CTO attests to the COO, and the COO attests to the
CEO, the CEO signs the affidavit.  Does that remind you of serial security
certificates?

So long as everybody (except the poor admin) has someone else to point the
fickle finger at then everyone is happy.