[arin-ppml] Does this apply to Transfers too?

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Tue Apr 21 13:02:55 EDT 2009

One thing that I do find interesting is that the way it is written ARIN will
initiate the correspondence with the "Officer".  In our registrations the
Admin POC happens to be our COO, who happens to be very aware and educated
and would be able to make this call, but I can see that for a lot of
organizations ARIN will have trouble identifying an appropriate officer,
unless they just ask the Tech POC who they should call to verify his
submission.

That would be sort of like asking your teenage daughter who you should call
to see if she really was at the library all night, rather a pointless
exercise IMHO.