[arin-ppml] Does this apply to Transfers too?

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Tue Apr 21 11:29:28 EDT 2009

I don't mind this, and will have no problem at all taking the extra step
when the time comes, but I do not think it really raises the bar for anyone
other than legitimate users.

Criminals will have no problem responding with "CEO" letterhead, just as
laws prohibiting gun ownership doesn't seem to bother criminals.  They still
have their guns - rules only affect those who follow the rules.

Attestation of accuracy is implied in actions taken by net admins. While the
other stuff rolls downhill responsibility rolls up the chain of command.