[arin-ppml] Does this apply to Transfers too?

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Tue Apr 21 12:54:56 EDT 2009

What it will boil down to is that some executive will call the NetAdmin in
to his office look him in the eye and say "Are you absolutely darned sure
this is accurate" and the NetAdmin will say "Yes, I wouldn't have written it
down if it weren't." and the (COO or some such) will sign the affidavit
based on the word of the NetAdmin who the COO trusts.

One of the basics of good business is that the top guys don't know
everything, but they rely on people who do.