[arin-ppml] Alternative to arbitrary transfers

John Santos JOHN at egh.com
Tue Apr 7 15:56:18 EDT 2009

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> [...]

Not true.  The definition of "need" may have been less formalized,
and we didn't get them from ARIN, but we definitely needed to tell
Network Solutions how many hosts we had and our growth projections
for the next 5 years.

Also, Section 7 of the form said "Unless a strong and convincing
reason is presented, the network (if it qualifies at all) will
be assigned a Class C network number."

--
John Santos
Evans Griffiths & Hart, Inc.