[arin-ppml] Alternative to arbitrary transfers

John Santos JOHN at egh.com
Tue Apr 7 15:45:41 EDT 2009

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> [...]

What ever policy is adopted should distinguish legitimate players
from cheaters, and not just tar them all with the same brush.

You seemed to be claiming that anyone in A's position lied on
their original request for an allocation.  I agree that liars
shouldn't be able to benefit from their lies, but you need
more than this to distinguish them.

I'm just trying to tighten up the arguments so we aren't fighting
over straw men here.

--
John Santos
Evans Griffiths & Hart, Inc.