[arin-ppml] Alternative to arbitrary transfers

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Mon Apr 6 13:49:51 EDT 2009

> On Mon, 6 Apr 2009, Kevin Kargel wrote:

Chris,

I made that statement because I do not see how a transaction that is wholly
designed for profit can be carried out by a not-for-profit entity.  Granted,
I need to think it out more.

I personally would rather see ARIN continue to provide the disbursement, but
brokerage tends to imply profit.  I am sure there are ways to arrange it
otherwise.

Kevin