[arin-ppml] We want IPv6, not bandaids

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Tue Sep 30 11:42:59 EDT 2008

> I think that if as a community, we spent half as much time
> addressing how we get IPv6 deployed and operational as we are
> debating this band aide approach we would all be considerably
> better off.

Yes.

ARIN has set up a wiki at http://www.getipv6.info where ISPs can
share notes on getting IPv6 deployed and operational. There really
should be more people contributing material to the wiki, but it does
have a lot of useful info from the ISP point of view, largely collected
from discussions on the NANOG mailing list.

Even lists of problems/issues, or questions about operational
deployment would be useful contributions to the ARIN wiki.

--Michael Dillon