[arin-ppml] Transfer Proposals

mack mack at exchange.alphared.com
Tue Sep 30 02:15:33 EDT 2008

Wow, I did a closer read and you are correct.
There is nothing in either the policy manual or
the RSA that requires the return of unused resources
if they are justified and later not needed.

I am guessing the belief was that you will need them
sooner or later.

Section 8 implies you must use them for the purposes
outlined in your application but doesn't call for
revocation unless they are being used for purposes
other than what was intended, policy violations or
violations of the RSA.  It doesn't say anything about
unused resources.

--
LR Mack McBride
Network Administrator