[arin-ppml] the Transfer Policy Argument Space

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Wed Sep 3 21:45:03 EDT 2008

On Sep 3, 2008, at 8:36 PM, Owen DeLong wrote:

> True.  Worse yet, to the best of my knowledge, you, like me,
> do not have a JD and so we're both somewhat underqualified
> to answer the question at hand which is why I put Steve
> on the spot.

Understood; as Chair, I'll ask for Steve to look into both
questions, but to be clear, the questions ask about "risk"
to ARIN, not specifically legal risk.  I presume you're
looking for the latter since you indicate that counsel is
best qualified to answer here.

/John
Chairman
ARIN Board of Trustees