[arin-ppml] the Transfer Policy Argument Space

Paul Schopis pschopis at oar.net
Wed Sep 3 13:53:13 EDT 2008

John,
Your number 4 resonates with me. I think I keep hearing arguments that
are self satisfying, ie gives "me" a strategic and/or economic
advantage. The perceived benefit can all be undone for many if not the
community at large by 'breaking" the basic function of that we are
trying to extend.

David,
Thanks for your proposal. It is down right rational.

paul