[arin-ppml] "Millions of Internet Addresses Are Lying Idle"(slashdot)

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Wed Oct 22 12:52:07 EDT 2008

So you are saying that ARIN still has entries in it's POC database for
orgs that paid for allocations then stopped paying for them a few
years later when those orgs went bankrupt or otherwise disappeared?

I am sure ARIN staff would be most interested in this facinating
interpretation of how badly they mis-manage the WHOIS database.

Ted