[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal 2008-4 - Staff Assessment

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Fri Oct 10 04:05:38 EDT 2008

> So I don't believe population density has anything to do with
> the problem, and I would not support taking the definition in
> a direction that uses population density as a metric.

Then change the term that I suggested. Perhaps it should be
"Specified Regions", or "Supported Regions" or "Special Regions"
or "Special Support Regions" or "Exempted Regions" or "Listed
Regions".

The point is that when you create one special case, it is only
a matter of time before another one comes along. Let's not make
the policy text too specific.

--Michael Dillon