[arin-ppml] The Library Book Approach to IPv4 Scarcity

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Wed Nov 12 00:15:38 EST 2008

On Nov 11, 2008, at 4:52 PM, Seth Mattinen wrote:
> The system seems to favor entities consuming space and wanting more. I
> assume I'll never request more space (I am not an ISP, so customer
> growth has no relation to my usage) or by the time I would, the lack
> of
> IPv4 space will prohibit an additional request. I don't feel it's fair
> be punished because I'm trying to be responsible with what I have.

Seth, get off with the "being punished".  Do you have a copy of the
justification you used to get the space?  Update it to reflect reality
and viola, you have everything you need.  It probably will take you
less time than you have already spent on this thread.

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek

Silicon Valley Colocation