[arin-ppml] The Library Book Approach to IPv4 Scarcity

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Tue Nov 11 17:55:25 EST 2008

On Oct 29, 2008, at 1:43 PM, Seth Mattinen wrote:
> I don't have a huge staff sitting around to play
> paperwork games to make someone else happy, and I have a gut feeling
> that in the end it will be people like me and my /22 that will suffer,

If you don't have a large staff, then you are more likely to do the
work very carefully for all your allocations, right?  Because the
business interruption from having to do the work outlined in the
current RSA isn't something you'd want to face, right?

Your current signed RSA says you need to be able to provide
documentation on request.  You bought into this when you signed the
RSA.  Don't you have a tracking system that documents that usage
internally?  Why not?

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek