[arin-ppml] User's registratations information.

Francisco Amato famato at infobyte.com.ar
Thu Nov 6 15:00:13 EST 2008

Hello List!
I'm working in a investigation about pedophilia.
We have the firstname and lastname of a person and we have to know all the
name of register sites ".com" that this person did from 1999 to 2001.
The persons is Argentinan, we need this information because He use some of
the name of his victims to use in the site names.
We know all the registers site are free now.
Anybody know which is the best way and process to get this information? The
argentinian goverment is working in the case.
Thanks a lot.

Francisco Amato
http://www.linkedin.com/in/famato

[ISR] - Infobyte Security Research
Chile 1441 - Segundo Cuerpo - Primer Piso
[C1098ABC] Buenos Aires - Argentina
Tel: +54 11 43837000
http://www.infobyte.com.ar
http://blog.infobyte.com.ar

--
The information contained in this message is private and confidential,
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is