[arin-ppml] REMINDER: Proposed PDP Community Review Request

Scott Leibrand sleibrand at internap.com
Wed May 7 16:58:40 EDT 2008

Bill,

I don't think the proposed changes would change the informal
pre-proposal activities at all.  There are no proposals I know of to
limit pre-proposal discussion on PPML in any way, and we still think
that such discussion is good and valuable, and should usually occur in
advance of any formal process.  I also asked Scott Bradner the same
question a while back, and he confirmed that PPML would remain open.

It's just what happens after a proposal is formally submitted to
policy at arin.net that would be changing under the proposed new PDP.

Does that address your concerns?

-Scott