[arin-ppml] fair warning: less than 1000 days lefttoIPv4 exhaustion

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Mon May 5 15:14:23 EDT 2008

Very good point.  But the obvious unintended consequence of an
IPv4-only policy for an organization is when someone goes online
with an IPv6-only site that one of the IPv4-only orgs customers
wants to get to, that customer will be naturally upset.

And so far, the "IPv6-only, you cannot connect to us if your IPv4"
swimming pool is empty, with a big crowd of dual-stacked orgs standing
around the edge, daring each other to jump in first.

Ted