[arin-ppml] fair warning: less than 1000 days lefttoIPv4 exhaustion

Bill Darte BillD at cait.wustl.edu
Mon May 5 14:59:00 EDT 2008

The law of unintended consequences affects not only primarly players in
change.
Preparations for business as usual is always a strategic problem.
Not engaging the issue of IPv4 runout and IPv6 adoption, changed
transfer policy and perterbations in the governance roles of the
Internet are issues that 'may' make an impact on organizations and
individuals not matter how hard they try to ignore them...I'm thinking.