[ppml] Policy to help the little guys

Michael K. Smith - Adhost mksmith at adhost.com
Wed Mar 19 15:56:59 EDT 2008

Reserve a block (/8, /16, whatever) for allocation in /20 or more specific increments to Members who meet the requirements for receiving a /20.  Basically, just reserve some space for smaller providers so that they can get their /20 even if the larger blocks have been exhausted.  But, you wouldn't assign a /19 from that block, nor would you assign multiple /20's to someone who normally gets a /16.  That is, you have to be "Small to Medium" to get an allocation from that block.

Regards,

Mike