[ppml] Markets, pricing, transparency, 2008-2 / 8.3.9

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Mon Mar 17 08:22:46 EDT 2008

> I think the entire list would appreciate you giving the SEC
> angle a rest, as I mentioned to you in private email a couple
> of days ago.

Let me remind you that this is the PUBLIC policy mailing list, not
the ARIN AC's policy mailing list. As a member of the ARIN AC you
have no special rights on this list. In fact, as you so graciously
pointed out, I gave the issue a rest for a couple of days.

I think that I speak for the entire list in wondering why the
ARIN AC, are pushing this transfer proposal so hard?

In the past, the ARIN AC did not attempt to run the public policy
process, instead they responded to proposals from others. Something
is not right...

--Michael Dillon