[ppml] 2008-2 IPv4 transfer policy

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Thu Mar 13 17:24:40 EDT 2008

William Herrin wrote:
> Sure it does Jo. You might have to "partner" with the existing
> registrant for a few months while you build the system (their
> contribution being the IP address space and the cheering squad) before
> you could then justify a transfer under 8.2. In what practical way
> does that hinder the gray-market transfer of the block?

Look, this topic has been cleared defined by ARIN numerous times, I'm
not going to waste my time with more of your "how much can I
deliberately misread the existing documentation" nonsense.

You should try getting a real job, working in the industry.  Maybe then
you'll have less time to imagine all sorts of nonsense for things which
are very clearly spelled out.

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek