[ppml] Securities Act 15 U.S.C. 77b(a)(1)

William Herrin arin-contact at dirtside.com
Tue Mar 11 14:45:47 EDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 1:44 PM, Jo Rhett <jrhett at svcolo.com> wrote:
>  If we could all stick to discussing things we know something about, this
>  list would be a lot more useful.  (and 99% quieter)

Jo,

Who decides which things I get to know something about? You?

Do I need to have passed the bar in a dozen states before I'm
qualified to discuss the law? Perhaps it's enough that I aced the
couple law courses I took in college. No, surely not. Perhaps I need
also have worked for years at the DNC, hand in hand with folks who
actually write the laws.

The list would exceptionally useful (though perhaps not quieter) if
interesting questions were met with well-reasoned answers instead of
being derided as ignorant and given a cursory response.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

William D. Herrin herrin at dirtside.com bill at herrin.us
3005 Crane Dr. Web: <http://bill.herrin.us/>