[ppml] [arin-discuss] /29 limit for ARIN SWIP whois

Leo Bicknell bicknell at ufp.org
Wed Jan 9 14:22:21 EST 2008

In a message written on Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 11:11:34AM -0800, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> I would suggest you do some research on how effective the
> United Nations Security Council is in "cleaning up" bad
> actors like North Korea.

Ah, but if Ted Mittelstaedt had Kim Jong iL's home address and phone
number it would all be better, right?  You could do something about
it, right?  You and your band of merry men could stop him from
spamming, or launching cyber terror attacks, right?  I'm sure you
could get him booted from his ISP.