[ppml] "Who's afraid of IPv4 address depletion? Apparentlynoone."

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Mon Feb 11 19:20:27 EST 2008

Sigh.

There are still too many "2nd tier" ie: transit AS ISPs/networks out
there who can't route IPv6 yet (you can look at my AS-path list for an
example) although I'm told it's "real soon now"

Maybe in a few years someone could setup an "IPv6 hall O shame"
kind of like the pizza place near here that posts all the bounced
checks they get on a bulletin board, which might spur the last ones
to start routing it?

Ted