[ppml] "Who's afraid of IPv4 address depletion? Apparently no one."

Robert E. Seastrom ppml at rs.seastrom.com
Sun Feb 10 16:51:57 EST 2008

Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> writes:

> so i am gonna sit here and sulk and whine loud and long until the iana
> and opensrs/tucows fix it. :)

Amen.  I want @!$^@%$ v6 glue for my nameservers to go with my v6
hostnames.  This is not rocket science.

d75:~ rs$ dig +short seastrom.com. mx
10 valhalla.seastrom.com.
d75:~ rs$ dig +short valhalla.seastrom.com. aaaa
2610:178:1:1:203:47ff:fe94:2c10
d75:~ rs$ dig +short seastrom.com. ns
asgard.seastrom.com.
alfheim.seastrom.com.
bifrost.seastrom.com.
d75:~ rs$ dig +short asgard.seastrom.com. aaaa
d75:~ rs$ dig +short bifrost.seastrom.com. aaaa
d75:~ rs$ dig +short alfheim.seastrom.com. aaaa
d75:~ rs$

This is holding up progress.  Elliott, Ross, are you guys with the
program or do I need to find a new registrar and tell all my friends
to do the same?

                                        ---rob