[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal 2008-6

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Wed Dec 31 13:45:16 EST 2008

The truth of the matter is that IPv4 is running out, maybe not this month or
even this (next) year, but it is running out.  Business and network plans
that are based strictly on IPv4 are going to be in trouble, plain and
simple, regardless of what transfer plans or other longevity schemes we come
up with.