[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal 2008-6

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Wed Dec 31 09:52:54 EST 2008

I already stipulated that it happens..  I can't imagine that there is much
in this world that 'never' happens..  I just wonder whether it happens with
enough frequency to be significant .

I would like to quote from an earlier post you made..  it seems you speak
out of whichever side of your face when it is handy at the moment..  note
the last sentence in: