[arin-ppml] IPv4 is depleted today

David Kessens david.kessens at nsn.com
Sun Aug 31 02:18:30 EDT 2008

Milton,

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 12:54:46PM -0400, Milton L Mueller wrote:

> For me, liberalization of transfers is no longer a debate about the
> merits of that policy itself. It has become a debate about whether the
> ARIN community has become so ideologically rigid in its commitment to
> "address Marxism" that it cannot adapt to new economic realities.

While I am personally not opposed to allowing a more liberalized
market of transfers, you just exposed yourself as way more rigid in
your own pro open market thinking as most people on this list who are
in support of a non open market approach.

Can we please keep this kind of ideologism off this list and discuss
the actual merits of a transfer policy instead of accusing other
thinking people of being a communists ?

David Kessens
---